Hinchliffe Stadium strives to present a safe, pleasant and family-friendly environment for every guest who visits the Stadium.
Alcohol will not be sold at Hinchliffe Stadium property during any high school or Board of Education sponsored events.
During events where alcohol is sold, the following policies have been established to promote the responsible use of alcohol.
- ALL guests will be required to provide appropriate proof of age with a one the following forms of identification:
- Valid United States Driver’s License
- Any valid US State or Federal Government issued ID
- Any Valid US Passport and/or Passport Card
- U.S. Military ID
- Valid Foreign Passport with a completed NJABC Age Representation Form
- International guests looking to purchase alcohol must present a valid passport in order to complete a transaction as part of New Jersey State Law. Hinchliffe Stadium cannot accept a driver’s license from another country to establish proof of age. Please note, guests with a valid passport may also be subject to an additional age verification form to complete a transaction
- Guests may not possess or purchase more than two (2) alcoholic beverages at a time
- All concession stands and portable units will stop serving alcohol at the beginning of the seventh inning. For other sporting, cultural, and concert events, alcohol cut-off times will be determined by stadium management
- Alcohol of any kind may not be brought into or removed from the Stadium
- Any guest who is determined to be deliberately concealing alcohol while entering the Stadium will not be permitted to enter the premises
- A person exhibiting visible signs of impairment will not be permitted into the Stadium
- Any guest who exhibits behavior that distracts, inconveniences or otherwise interferes with another guest’s enjoyment of the event may be removed from the Stadium
- Alcohol will not be served to any underage person or visibly impaired guest
- Alcoholic beverage sales may be curtailed or prohibited at the discretion of stadium management for any reason not explicitly listed above